Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Newsea's Long Love Letter~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hello! I haven't uploaded anything in a long while, so I suppose this retexture could keep my blog fresh, haha








~ This retexture works for Teen to Elder females only.
~ 2 shine style made, you can have both of them at the same time.
~ Package format only
~ Bow has 3 channels
~ Polycount (for hair only) -  10 381






Enjoy! :)

CC Credits:
- Clothing by Anubis / Juliana / Elexis / Store and EPs
- Cosmetics by Me / Elexis / Lemonleaf / S-Club Privee and others
- Skins by S-Club Privee / Joedy / Ladyfrontbum and others
- Josie, Lena and Maggie by Traelia

6 comments:

  1. I was waiting for this, thank you dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you fix the bow up to be able recolour or was it always like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Тhe bow was already recolorable, but one of the 3 presets are non-recolorable, because they are a stencil or something.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic!!~~ I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete